Thank you for ordering from our website! We know you have many options when purchasing books, and we appreciate your support. Here are a few things to expect when you order directly from SUNY Press.
- For environmental reasons, many of our softcover books are printed on demand. The time it takes for this process is usually 24-48 hours, but due to paper shortages we are currently experiencing longer printing times - up to one week. Faster delivery of our materials is available through many of our larger online retail partners, including Amazon.
- If you live in the US, you will have your choice of two shipping options on our website: media mail or UPS ground. Media mail takes 7-10 days on average, and the charges are $6 for the first book and $1 for each additional book. UPS Ground will be a bit faster (3-7 days), but it also costs a bit more - $8 for the first book and $1 for each additional book.
- Canadian and international customers should allow 6-8 weeks on average for orders placed through our site. These orders are shipped via postal mail, and the charges are $8 for the first book and $6 for each additional book (US currency). If you are interested in faster delivery, contact our warehouse for a price quote.
- Your online invoice will give you options to check your order at any time.
- If you would like help tracking your order, contact our customer service team by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-877-204-6073. Note our warehouse personnel are available to assist you from 8 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday (Eastern Standard time).
- See our sales representation list to locate your regional SUNY Press sales consultant.
- To order directly from SUNY Press, please contact our customer service team.
Gift Shops and Museums
SUNY Press has many regional and trade titles that may be of interest to gift shops and museums. To order using the discounts available for these sellers, please contact Michelle.Alamillo@sunypress.edu.
Books may be returned to the address listed below without prior permission provided they are in new, resaleable condition (no marks or stickers), and currently in print. Out-of-print titles may be returned for six months after the instock date has expired. Returns are only allowed by the customer who originally purchased the materials. All returns should be accompanied by a packing list indicating quantity, discount received, and original Books International, Inc. invoice number or email receipt (for website purchases). Claims for damages, defects, shortages, and shipping errors must be made within 30 days of ship date.
Customer Service Contact Information
* Customer Service hours are 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday - Friday (Eastern Standard Time)
SUNY Press SAN 760-7261
Ordering Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address for Orders/Payments
State University of New York Press
PO Box 960
Herndon, VA 20172-0960
Address for Returns
22883 Quicksilver Dr.
Dulles, VA 20166